Saturday, March 14, 2009

Letters from the Sol: Dear one

Dear,

I know that these past weeks have proved interesting for u.... Many new faces, a few returning ones, challenges that you thought that you had already overcame, disappointment, little joy, and frustsrations.


You've been wondering where I was and why I've chosen not to be more present... U have more than enough to get through this on your own... The times of me stepping in in the midst of trouble r long over.... You need to be back at a point where u deal with things and can do so with the qualities u like that I have.


I know that it's tempting to just give up and go back but don't. You've already come so far and managed to grow do much.... The night is always darkest before the dawn and that's the true place where ure faith and character r tested.


Dear one the pain only will be for a short time and just as a phoenix rises from the ashes stronger than before you will too will rises...

" who knows what miracles you can achieve, when you believe?"

Dear one you can and will


Anjl

No comments: