Monday, February 23, 2009

Naked: Me Time

So I'm sitting here in re movies by myself about to watch a double feature "Madea Goes to Jail" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Yeah I probably could have gotten some body to go with me or take me foe that matter but I needed his time by myself to think about eat was important to me.


Some of you my have seen the blogs that I had up before that talked about all the crap that I was going through with people an situations in my life.... That combined with being out at Fix really made me just need some reflecting time.


Don't get me wrong I'm glad that i've has all these changes because they have forced me go grow but it's the force part that important having a hard part with. And considering that I've been being forced to be by myself I figured I might as well be by myself for a bit.


I'm excited actually cuz these are two movies that I really wanted to see but wanted to be able to enjoy enjoy and I'm sure that I I had ant with people I wouldn't have. So we shall see.

Right now I'm just trying to stay in a vein that's me and not me so hurt that I fall back into old habits or my ego. Despite all the crap I've managed to start possibly a sucessful relationship, to better at work, find out more about myself and those around me.

Hopefully one of these movies will show me something that will make me want to keep going and make me feel better.

1 comment:

achoiceofweapons said...

So How were the movies? As good as you look you are never alone. They just ain't with you but they trying.
Jaycee