Monday, November 23, 2009

I HEART: MARIO

ALRIGHT SOOOO I'VE BEEN QUOTING THE LYRICS TO MY FAVORITE SONG BY mario "BREAK UP" FOREVER!!!! IT'S BEEN MY VID OF THE WEEK FOREVER BECAUSE I CAN NEVER TRUELY GET ENOUGH OF THE SONG....


SOOO ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME THAT I DID AN iHEART ON HIM...


HE HAS REALLY GREAT BALLADS AND SLOW SONGS AND I LOVE HOW HE HAS EVOLVED AND GROWN UP SINCE HE STEPPED ON TO THE SCENE. MORE OVER I LOVE THE TAT ON HIS BACK!!!



FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/mariosoultruth


FAVORITE LYRICS:


"You might be from the hoodBut to me girl you're a model,Everything that I-I-I ever seen in a model,If you're leaving baby, don't leave me till tomorrowTonight we gon' get a little tipsy, with a bottle.You gonna get me up'I'm take 'em downI'm gonna change my waysWe gon' work it outGirl I wouldn't be the same if you was with somebody elseGirl it wouldn't be the same if I was with somebody else" -FROM "BREAK UP" (SEAN GARETT'S VERSE)


"I don't wanna confuse things (no)But I just can't keep lying to myselfWhen you're holding me (when you're holding me)I can feel your pain oh baby let me be your dreamI'm the answer come see me (see me)And u don't have to cry no more (u don't have to cry)"- FROM " CRYING OUT FOR ME"


"Wow, we could play the music loud whenever nobody's aroundCause if the sound, it starts to wake up the neighbors We gonna have to turn it down, down,down, downI'm about to have a real eruptionThere's gonna be no interruptionsBaby come push my buttonsIll show you all my functionsPress play and let me startFast forward to your favorite partAfter we done hit rewind we'll go back to the top"- FROM "MUSIC FOR LOVE"


"Your true beauty's description looks so good that it hurts You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame Don't even know what you're worth " - FROM "LET ME LOVE YOU"



"Dont get me wrongI aint been alot But I been enough to knowWere the spot isN girl i promise i can get you there in minutesWe can stay there as long as you want untill your finished"- FROM "DIRECTIONS"


No comments: